- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
At the time of making the reservation, we can process only one RZR for 4 people at a time, if you want to book more than one RZR for 4 people, you must make purchases separately until you reach the desired number of RZRs.
We have the # 1 RZR tour in Puerto Vallarta! Definitely, riding a RZR in the Sierra Madre is the best way to explore all of the unreacheble places of PVR, but we go further, you will cross the longest traffic suspension bridge of the world with 470 meters of length and 150 meters of height above the Cuale river. This adventure will give you for sure the experience that you are looking for when visiting Mexico.
- Private transportation
- Safety equipment
- Tequila Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Jorullo Bridge
- Bug Spray
- A charge of $10 usd per ATV and $20 usd per RZR is made as a collision insurance (non-refundable).
1. Canopy River Oficina Nuevo Vallarta
2. Canopy River Oficina Las Glorias
3. Canopy River Centro Insurgentes
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from different meeting points strategically located for you to pick the closest one to your Hotel or house
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jorullo Bridge, Puerto Vallarta
The Jorullo Bridge is the longest suspension bridge for these kind of vehicles
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.