- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a fun-filled cabaret show in Puerto Vallarta's romantic Old Town and savor a 3-course gourmet meal at one of the city's finest restaurants. Then visit two happening bars afterward. A great way to combine cabaret entertainment and gay bar hopping in one fun-filled evening. Six top-shelf drinks, preferred show seating, local expert host, all with no fees, no lines. Seasonal tour operating mid-October to April.
- All entrance fees included
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- International multi-course gourmet dinner
- Local expert host
- Live entertainment at the all male strip clubs
- 6 house drinks/best available (some brands require a surcharge)
- All tips to restaurant and bar staff
- Certain top-shelf brands, double shots drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Venustiano Carranza 210, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
7:00pm, 7:30pm, or 9:30pm
Lázaro Cárdenas 267, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Meet new friends from all over the world and get the best of Puerto Vallarta’s gay nightlife and cabaret entertainment all in one fun filled night. You can enjoy this tour alone or with friends. You will not wait in lines and enjoy VIP treatment, all the way. Already know Puerto Vallarta? You can try this tour along with the locals and have more fun. You may choose from these different options below.
You will enjoy a 7pm or 7:30pm cabaret show of your choice. The meeting point is the cabaret venue 30 minutes before show time. Your local expert host will meet you and assist your with your VIP seating. After the show enjoy a delicious 3 course gourmet meal and the visit two top gay bars with VIP access with no lines, no waiting, and no cover.
You will begin with 8 pm dinner at Fusion Gourmet 156 Pilitas Street at the corner of Amapas Street in Old Town/Romantic Zone (across from the Tropicana Hotel), then enjoy a 9:30 pm cabaret show of your choice with preferred seating. After the show, visit two happening gay bars with VIP access with no lines, no waiting, and no cover.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Note: minimum of 48 hours advance booking required
- The cabaret shows are English, but a Spanish-speaking tour guide is available
- This small personalized tour normally operates with 2-6 people
- If you are flexible on your dates and shows and are looking for a larger group, just ask
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.