- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If Puerto Vallarta was famous for only one thing, it would be its spectacular sunsets!
In this 90 min course, we will cover the following topics:
camera specific questions
You will be learning new skills and techniques as you capture wonderful images of our stunning Puerto Vallarta at it's most lovely time of day.
You will leave this course with a variety of sunset photographs and learn to take advantage of what is known as the golden hour of photography with incredibly beautiful lighting. You will also learn how all of these techniques apply to sunrise photographs for future application.
All camera types and skill levels are welcome. Cameras are preferred over phones.
Upon registering, you will receive a list of camera equipment recommendations and travel safety tips, as well as some photography notes and guides to take home.
- Lessons on creating sunset silhouettes with the statues from the Malecón
- Sunset photography lesson on the beach
- Handout with sunset photography tips
- Lessons on metering and shooting modes, white balance and lenses.
- One on one instruction to get to know your camera better.
- Historical facts and places of interest in Puerto Vallarta
- Local tips on great restaurants and activities for the rest of your trip.
Paseo Díaz Ordaz 820, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
Students will spend approximately 30 Min on the Malecon engaging in the introductory seminar and taking photographs of the sculptures silhouetted at sunset. We will then continue our workshop on the beach, photographing the sunset.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Location: Malecon Boardwalk, Calle Paseo Diaz Ordaz S/N Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
I booked this as a gift to my husband and I'm so glad I did! Ashley is a great teacher! She is extremely knowledgeable and is great at teaching the art of photography. We kept in touch via text and when I told her my hubby did not bring his tripod she was happy to bring one with her. She took her time and shared a great deal of information on how to shoot perfect Sunset pictures. She followed up with an email that included a sheet of the photography tips she went over during the lesson. We highly recommend this to anyone that loves photography (shooting in manual/raw mode).