- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Sierra Madre “Mother Mountains” Occidental is a mountain range in western Mexico. The climate in the mountains is mild. Summer temperatures maintain a constant level. The mountains create a diverse setting for plants and animals by creating a different set of conditions from the surroundings. This eco-region is noted for its high biodiversity and large number of endemic species.
- Bilingual guide
- Teaching about flora and fauna
- Purified water, energy bar
- Entry/Admission - Canopy River Park
- Beverages or food not mentioned
- Stops or visits to places not mentioned on itinerary
- Optional gratuities for tour guides and waiters at Restaurant
Traveler pickup is offered
Puerto Vallarta Cruise Port
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Travel a circuit of 8 km to deep into the mountains of the Sierra Madre Occidental. It is a wonderful way to explore and enjoy the extensive flora and fauna, see parrots and macaws in their natural habitat, with expert guides to explain and answer your questions. Then cross the longest suspension bridge in the world, over 470 meters long and 150 meters above the River Cuale. Finish with a stop to swim and refresh at a waterfall.
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Canopy River Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- People who have mobility problems are not recommended to participate on this activity, as there is plenty of walking involved on different types of terrain levels.
- Please bring a back pack with a change of clothes, towel and swim suit, as there may be the possibility to take a swim at the waterfalls if conditions and tour itinerary allows it, wear comfortable closed walking shoes and attire, sunblock, sun glasses, insect repellent, hat, camera and bring money (cash) for souvenirs and additional as not all the places accepts credit cards.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1,000 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.