- 210 to 270 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Feel the adrenaline flowing through your entire body by driving a Honda 420cc ATV across Sierra Madre Mountains. Enjoy this off-road adventure and admire beautiful Puerto Vallarta's surrounding environs.
- Bilingual guides, ATV for one person, use of communal locker, safety equipment, tequila tour.
- Transportation, gratuities
Canopy River Oficina Las Glorias
Check with Nexus Representative
Returns to original departure point
On this ATV River single tour, experience Puerto Vallarta from a different perspective: the seat behind the handlebar of a powerful and sturdy Honda 420cc ATV, and experience a truly thrilling off-road adventure. Zoom by under the canopy and over otherwise unreachable rural trails and feel the thrill of getting where no other vehicles dare to go.
Deeper into the wilderness, breath the clean air and feel the thrill of freely careening down slopes, across gorges, ravines and streams always under the watch of a professional guide who’ll be alongside for the length of the tour taking care of every detail that makes for a safe and fun outing.
Your ride, the mighty Honda 420cc is best for handling the greatest off road paths along the pristine and surprisingly beautiful Cuale River. Explore the rugged terrain in one of the best ways possible to get the most out of nature on this excellent adventure.
• Drive a Honda 420cc ATV across Sierra Madre mountains
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes that are secured to your feet (not flip-flops). Bring insect repellent, sunblock, camera and cash for extras or souvenirs. For safety reasons, pregnant women and people with physical restrictions cannot take part in the ATV Tour. The minimum age is 18 years old and the maximum weight limit is 250lbs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.