- 3 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Are you up to the Mexi-Col challenge? Get ready to ride three climbs in three days (or you can spread it out if you prefer). You'll ride south from Puerto Vallarta to El Tuito, go north east to ride from Las Palmas to La Virgen and finally go to Sayulita. The price includes a premium bike rental, snacks, helmet (if needed), yummy lunches all 3 days, transportation to/from your hotel in air conditioned comfort, plus a commemorative dinner at one of Puerto Vallarta’s finest restaurants on your last day, and a souvenir Puerto Vallarta Cycling jersey. This tour is rated as advanced level - you must have excellent fitness level. You must be comfortable riding in traffic.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
8am each day.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
After hotel pickup early in the morning each day, you will head to the meeting point where you'll receive all necessary equipment. You will get a Shimano 105 - 11 speed premium road bicycle rental, helmet (if required), plus snacks, hydration, and vehicle support where indicated. Please bring with you - your own clipless pedals, shoes, helmet, water bottles and your favorite cycling snacks.
The total distance for the 3 rides is approximately 283 kilometers and the duration is approximately 3-4 hours each day- depending upon rider speed and number of stops along the way. On the rides, you will be doing lots of climbing. You will be riding on roads with good pavement, one lane each way. On day one you ride south from Puerto Vallarta to El Tuito (87 km and 2,700 meters elevation). On day two you will go north east to ride from Las Palmas to La Virgen (83 km and 3,600 meters elevation). Finally, on day three you will ride from Puerto Vallarta north to Sayulita (113 km and 1,300 meters elevation).
Enjoy a great adventure with incredible views and have a dinner at one of Puerto Vallarta’s finest restaurants on your last day, plus receive a souvenir Puerto Vallarta Cycling jersey.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All customers must sign a waiver before beginning their tour
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.