- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This ride is one of the favorites of bicyclists. Get incredible ocean views and ride to Punta de Mita, a small town filled with a bohemian vibe. The tour includes road bike rental, transportation to/from your hotel in air conditioned comfort, water and snacks. The ride is approximately 66 kilometres round-trip with approximately 600 meters of elevation. The average gradient is 4 to 6 percent, with some sections up to 8 percent. This ride is rated as intermediate. You must be comfortable riding in traffic.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
You will be picked up from your hotel or condo to then head to the meeting point to start the ride. Once there, get all equipment including premium Shimano 105 - 11 speed road bicycle rental, helmet (if required) and snacks, water, and vehicle support where indicated. It is advised that you bring your own clipless pedals, shoes, helmet, water bottles and your favorite cycling snacks.
The ride is approximately 80 kilometers in length and the duration is approximately 4 to 5 hours - depending on the rider speed and number of stops along the way. On the ride you will admire the ocean along the route and spot the majestic Sierra Madre mountains in the distance. The tour treats you to amazing views of the ocean and then brings you through lush, leafy jungle to the town of Punta De Mita. Punta De Mita is known as a playground for the rich and famous, has a funky bohemian vibe and is a great place to people watch.
After the tour, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All customers must sign a waiver before beginning their tour
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Note: It is recommended that you bring your own clipless pedals, shoes, helmet, water bottles and your favorite cycling snacks.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.