- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
On this 5-6 hours tour, we will take you by boat to Boca de Tomatlán, a nice fishing village, at the delta of the Horcones River, where tourists and locals meet to take water taxis to the southern beaches of Bahia de Banderas. This is where we start our hike to Las Animas. From Boca, the highway goes inland, so there are very few options to get to the beaches to the south of Bahia de Banderas: boat, swim or take the natural path along the coast, which we will do! Following the path approximately 1 mile away from Boca, we will arrive at a small cove: Colomitos, blue and calm water characterizes this area. Enjoy the fresh ocean breeze, time to relax and take some nice pictures. We will snorkel around these blue waters, where hundreds of different species live. We may even encounter manta rays and sea turtles. Then we are off to Las Animas, to have lunch and relax before coming back to Vallarta. Lunch is not included, but the prices at the restaurants are great, and so is the food!!!
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Landing and facility fees
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from Marina
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks
Mr. Cream Pancakes & Waffles, Condominios Marina Sol S/N, Marina Vallarta, 48354 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
We leave the marina at 9 am, it will take approximately 30 minutes for us to get to Boca de Tomatlan. Once there, the guide will provide a bottle of water for everybody, and show you around town. Then we start our hike towards Colomitos, with full explanation about the environment, plant and animal species that we might encounter (lizards, birds, insects,...). Depending on the group speed we will reach Colomitos within 30 minutes, and then enjoy some time in the water relaxing and snorkeling too (approximately 30 minutes).
We then get back on the boat and get the ride to Las Animas, to have lunch.
We will have plenty of time to have lunch, relax, and enjoy the beach.
We will be back to the marina by 2 or 3 pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is beach/hiking. Good walking shoes.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (6 passengers minimum) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Pregnant women- depending on fitness and pregnancy stage
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.