- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This ride takes you north east of Puerto Vallarta and features rolling terrain. On your way to the town of Las Palmas you will ride through typical Mexican towns, pass by a tequila factory, and the Puerto Vallarta Jail. Your tour includes road bike rental, transportation to/from your hotel in air conditioned comfort, and a tasty lunch after your ride. This ride is rated as intermediate. You must be comfortable riding in traffic.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
You will be picked up from your hotel or condo and head to the meeting point where you'll get all equipment including premium Shimano 105 - 11 speed road bicycle rental, helmet (if required) , plus snacks, hydration, and vehicle support where indicated. Please bring with you clipless pedals, shoes, helmet, water bottles and your favorite cycling snacks.
The ride is approximately 70 kilometers in length and the duration is approximately 4 hours - depending upon rider speed and number of stops along the way. On the ride you will enjoy the surroundings and smell ripe Mangos ready for picking on the trees along the route. Spot the majestic Sierra Madre mountains in the distance and enjoy a delicious lunch. You will head to the town of Las Palmas as you admire local towns, pass by a tequila factory, and even see the Puerto Vallarta Jail on the way.
After riding in the beautiful Banderas Bay area, you will be dropped-off back at your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All customers must sign a waiver before beginning their tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.