- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take a small private 3 hour boat tour to Los Arcos, an underwater national marine park reserve. Los Arcos is an excellent and very safe snorkel site to start for experienced and not so experienced snorkelers. The reef depth range is from 3-30 feet/visibility between 15-50 feet year round. Fish you can expect to see, angel fish, puffer fish, cornet fish, parrot fish, and damsels that feed on the shallow reefs of Los Arcos.
- Bottled water
- Soft drinks
- life jackets
- snorkel equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
Villa Vera Hotel Marina Vallarta
Same as Departure location.
The boat sets off from Marina Puerto Vallarta and heads south along the shore towards the malecon and its most famous landmarks providing you with plenty of photographic sceneries. Next stop is at Los Arcos or also referred to The Arches of Mismaloya which is one of the National Marine Parks Version . You will have a chance to enjoy snorkeling in and around the caves with many beautiful tropical fish or you may choose to stay on board and enjoy the senerey, listen to music, enjoy a cold drink and enjoy the different species of birds sitting on the rocks. After exploring Los Arcos the tour starts to go back direct to the Marina where the tour is completed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Snorkel visability is subject to change
- If arriving on a cruise ship please notify us by sending us a message. Pick up for cruise passengers will be at the cruise terminal at the pier located in front of the harbor master. Please look for the boat (La Vida Bella) and Captin or Crew with uniform.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.