- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Gear up at the office and have an expert English speaking guide show you how to drive our fully automatic or semi automatic ATVs. These ATVs are very driver friendly make it comfortable and safe for passengers, even small children.
- Landing and facility fees
- Tequila tasting
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departs from UNIQUE ATV Tours office Rio de la plata #246 col. Lopez mateos
9:30 am and 1:30 pm everyday
Departs from UNIQUE ATV TOURS at Rio de la plata #246 Col. Lopez Mateos
First, pass through Mexican villages where the locals cowboys can be seen hearding cattle with the Cuale River flowing next to the road. We make our way through curves and up the mountain until we arrive at a hidden waterfall for drinks , or even a refreshing swim in their river feed pool that runs below this beautiful jungle/bar. This is a great spot to relax and take pictures with its lush jungle setting.
Next we venture back down the mountain for a stop at Sierra Vallejo where you will sample some unique flavors or tequila made in the artisanal way while enjoying the specticular views provided by the mountain setting. Our last stop is the best restaurant famous among the locals right on the river for a authenic mexican lunch (not included).
After all that fun we drive back to our office and see who got the dirtiest!
Duration :approx 3 1/2 hours
• Approx. 15 Miles (24 km) of ATV Riding
• English-Speaking Guides
• All Safety Equipment
• Tequila Tasting
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.