- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you are a nature and wildlife lover, then this option will be perfect for you!
This is an extraordinary way to experience the tropical forest of Puerto Vallarta and its beautiful flora and fauna.This 3-hour tour is a breath of fresh air high atop the Puerto Vallarta eco-park mountain ranges! Our guides will take you along the beautiful river all the way to a magical waterfall while explaining more about the types of plants and wildlife of the area.
- 3 hour hiking
- Hike guide and assistance
- Snack and seasonal fruit
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tequila Tasting
- Bottled water
- Transportation to and from your hotel to the meeting points.
- Optional Gratuities
- Photo service
- Lunch and beverages at restaurant
- Locker for your personal belongings
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
Put your adventure spirit to the test with these hiking tour. Discover what the Sierra Madre Occidental has to offer. Walking is a wonderful way to explore and discover the extensive flora and fauna. Some of the encounters you may have is with parrots and macaws on their natural habitat. Expert guides will be with you all time, answering any question.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please, wear comfortable clothing and closed toes shoes
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.