- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you are a nature and wildlife lover, then this option will be perfect for you!
This is an extraordinary way to experience the tropical forest of Puerto Vallarta and its beautiful flora and fauna in El Nogalito.This 3-hour tour is a breath of fresh air high atop the Puerto Vallarta eco-park mountain ranges! Our guides will take you along the beautiful river all the way to a magical waterfall while explaining more about the types of plants and wildlife of the area.
- Transportation to and from the Nogalito Eco park
- 3 hour hiking
- Free tequila tasting
- Hike guide and assistance
- 1 snack (fruit and a granola bar) 1 bottle of water.
- Souvenir Photos
- Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Nogalito Ecopark
- Transportation to and from your hotel to the meeting points.
- Optional Gratuities
- Photo service
- Lunch and beverages at restaurant
- Locker for your personal belongings
Traveler pickup is offered
For any doubt on your pick up please contact us 24 hours prior your tour so we tan confirm your transportation. Please notice that we offer pick up from and to most hotels in Puerto Vallarta area.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Put your adventure spirit to the test with these hiking tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Nogalito Ecopark
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please, wear comfortable clothing and closed toes shoes
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.