- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Paint the Town Red and have a hot time in the Old Town tonight. Savor a multi-course Tapas-style dinner with Mexican wine tastings and delicious appetizers and two paired glasses of excellent Mexican wine for dinner. Enjoy an exciting cabaret show of your choice with 2 drinks during the show. Meet new friends and explore the Romantic Zone of Puerto Vallarta's Old Town for a wonderful fun-filled night of entertainment, food, drinks, and fun. Be treated like a VIP with great seats, fabulous food, and photo ops with the entertainers. Just relax and enjoy while your local expert host takes care of everything. Seasonal: mid-October through April.
- Free drinks included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All-inclusive tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Preferred seating when available
- Multi-course Tapas-style dinner
- Wine pairing (2 full glasses of wine)
- Local expert tour host
- Gratuities for servers and bartenders
- Gratuities for your local expert host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- If you're staying in the Hotel Zone (20 minutes by taxi about 200 pesos) or Nuevo Vallarta (40 minutes by taxi about 400 pesos)
Di Vino Dante in Puerto Vallarta's Romantic Zone
The tour ends at The Red Room Cabaret (corner of Basilio Badillo street and Insurgentes) or The Palm (508 Olas Altas Street in Puerto Vallarta Romantic Zone)
Daily except Sundays
For Early Dinner and the 7 pm shows. Meet your guide at 5:30pm at Di Vino Dante Restaurant, 269 Basilio Badillo in Puerto Vallarta’s Romantic Zone. Gena, the knowledgeable owner will give you an overview of the Mexican wines she has selected to pair with your delicious meal. Savor a multi-course international tapas dinner and enjoy the wines from Mexico’s famous Valle de Guadalupe in Baja. Of course, you can substitute beer or non-alcoholic beverages. Remember to advise of any dietary restrictions. Then enjoy an entertaining 7pm cabaret show. Everything is included: multi-course meal, VIP seating (if available) and 2 national drinks during the show, and all gratuities to restaurant and bar staff. Departure is about 830 to 845 pm. It’s a great evening for folks who are not night owls.
For Late Dinner and the 7 pm Shows. Meet at 7:00 pm at the Cabaret Theater to get your VIP seats, when available. Enjoy an entertaining cabaret show and 2 national drinks during the show. Your guide will recommend some of the shows, but the choice is up to you. Savor a multi-course international tapas dinner and enjoy the wines from Mexico’s famous Valle de Guadalupe in Baja. Of course, you can substitute beer or non-alcoholic beverages. Remember to advise of any dietary restrictions. Everything is included: multi-course meal, VIP seating (if available) and 2 national drinks during the show, and all gratuities to restaurant and bar staff. You'll have preferred seating, if available, for the 7pm show and 2 national drinks during the cabaret. Departure is about 9:30pm. Your host will assist you with a taxi, if needed.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is an exclusive tour, normally with 2-6 people
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Taxis are readily available following the show (guide available to assist with setting up taxi)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.