- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Tuito, a small and picturesque town located south of Puerto Vallarta, comes from the Nahuatl pre-hispanic language meaning "small beautiful valley". In this 7-hour small group tour by air-conditioned minivan, you will have the opportunity to visit the main square, the church, the local bakery, the botanical garden, and participate in a tequila tasting at the Tequila Distillery. Lunch is included in this tour as well as hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Vallarta Botanical Gardens
- Alcoholic drinks and souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We will recofirm your pick up time on a second mail, it depends on the area it is located.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rancho Verano Distileria de Tequila, Las Juntas y Los Veranos, Puerto Vallarta 48333 Mexico
Here you will have the opportunity of know the procces of making tequila.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vallarta Botanical Gardens, Las Juntas y los Veranos, Km. 24 Carret, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
The botanical garden is dedicated on conservation of the flora from the region and Mexico.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request; make a note in the ‘Special Requirements’ box when you book
- Vegetarian, gluten-free, and lactose-free lunch options are available; make a note in the ‘Special Requirements’ box when you book
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.