- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Tuito, a small and picturesque town located south of Puerto Vallarta, comes from the Nahuatl pre-hispanic language meaning "small beautiful valley". In this 7-hour small group tour by air-conditioned minivan, you will have the opportunity to visit the main square, the church, the local bakery, the botanical garden, and participate in a tequila tasting at the Tequila Distillery. Lunch is included in this tour as well as hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks and souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Your central Puerto Vallarta hotel
Returns to original departure point
Begin your tour with hotel pick up from your Puerto Vallarta hotel and be transported to the small, picturesque town of Tuito.
On this tour you will be guided through the main places of the town, such as:
• The Main Square
• The Church of San Pedro
• The Local/Artisan Bakery
• The Cultural Center
• The Tequila Distillery (a free tequila tasting is included)Admire the process of making handmade tortillas before having a Mexican style lunch at a typical restaurant in Tuito,
Afterwards enjoy a stop at the Botanical Garden, which was created to exhibit and conserve rare plants from Mexico and the rest of the world, as well as the native plants of the region.
Finally you will return back to your accommodations after experiencing a lovely day in Tuito.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request; make a note in the ‘Special Requirements’ box when you book
- Vegetarian, gluten-free, and lactose-free lunch options are available; make a note in the ‘Special Requirements’ box when you book
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Tuito was OK,but maybe another coastal city would be more interesting.Our guide,Carlos was excellent and enjoyable.