- 4 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
In the waters of Bahia de Banderas and surroundings you can find different types of fish such as Marlin, Tuna, Billfish, Jack, Snapper, among others. It is paradise for any fishing interest. Your tour includes all fishing equipment.
- Bottled water
- Fishing equipment
- Entrance fees: there is a 40 pesos per person port fee to be paid to our representative upon meeting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Mr. Cream Pancakes & Waffles
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vallarta Natours, Puerto Vallarta
You will leave from Marina Vallarta by 7am, however, as this is a private activity, you can decide the best time for you to leave.
The captains and crew are very experienced and will take you to best spots to have a great catch. Included in this activity is all the professional fishing gear, some refreshments (water and sodas). The crew will also be able to prepare a fresh ceviche with any catch you get or fillet the fish for you to take with you.
The further out of the Bay, the bigger the fish are, but the time to get there is longer. This is the perfect time to be patient, but as any connoisseur you already know this!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.