- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This ride goes into the mountains from Puente Horcones to the little town of El Columpio. You must have good fitness to complete this ride as there is lots of climbing. The tour includes road bike rental, transportation to/from your hotel in air conditioned comfort, water and snacks. The ride is 66 kilometres roundtrip from Puerto Vallarta and has a total elevation of approximately 2,200 meters. The average gradient is 6 to 8 percent and it is rated as intermediate. You must be comfortable riding in traffic.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
You will be picked up from your hotel at 8am and head to the ride's starting point. Here, you'll receive all necessary equipment including premium Shimano 105 - 11 speed road bicycle rental, helmet (if required), snacks, hydration, and vehicle support where indicated. It is recommended that you bring your own clipless pedals, shoes, helmet, water bottles and your favorite cycling snacks.
The ride is approximately 70 kilometers in length and the duration is approximately 4 hours - depending upon rider speed and number of stops along the way. On the ride this ride we will be doing lots of climbing. You will start off riding along the coast and you may hear ocean waves crashing against the rocks. You may smell and see Mexican Fir trees as you climb and see some local wildlife. You will be climbing past the Botanical Gardens and riding on a main highway road on good pavement, one lane each way.
Once you are back from the ride, you will be dropped-off at your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All customers must sign a waiver before beginning their tour
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.