- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Mole Pozole is ideal for people who want to have a leisurely evening strolling the town; meeting new friends, and sharing some amazing dining along the way.
Visit 4 of our favorite Puerto Vallarta family-style spots with an expert, local Vallarta Eats Foodie Guide. Sample some of the best traditional Mexican cuisine offered in the Bay of Banderas. Come prepared to eat delicious food and learn about the importance of indigenous ingredients in Mexican culture and history. At each stop sample three or four delicacies that make these location magnets for the locals. It’s not just Mole Pozole, but tacos, and so much more.
The Mole Pozole Tour is offered two days per week. Please remember that it is a maximum of six people and, as a result, sells out quickly.
- Complimentary photographs
- All food and nonalcoholic beverages
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Reusable Souvenir Vallarta Eats Shopping Bag
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (15-20% of tour price recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Central meeting point in Puerto Vallarta
April 1 through December 15: 7pm
December 16 through March 31: 6pm
We end on the famous Puerto Vallarta Malecon (boardwalk). Your Vallarta Eats Foodie Guide will assist you by providing instructions for returning to your hotel or vacation rental via foot, bus or taxi.
Mondays and Thursdays
The tour will begin in the middle of the gazebo in the Lazaro Cardenas Park in Old Town / Zona Romantica in Puerto Vallarta. Meet your guide and head on a wonderful culinary experience.
The first stop is the best Mole Restaurant in Vallarta and has received numerous awards. Enjoy three styles of mole chicken enchiladas: Dark Traditional Poblano, Pippian with ground pumpkin seeds and a green cilantro sauce. Then, traverse the vibrant Malecon and sample a true Mexican classic, esquire (corn), seasoned with cheese, cream, lime, mayonnaise and chile. This is certainly the perfect street food enjoyed though out the country.
You'll then head over to an all time pozole institution, serving this perfectly seasoned hominy soup along with all of the tasty condiments. Too, here you sample the tasty crispy taco, made with requeson cheese. And, if you are still hungry, sample a sweet tamale.
Dessert is a special surprise served on the Malecon. The tour ends on the Malecon (boardwalk) where your guide will assist you by providing instructions for returning to your hotel or vacation rental via foot, bus or taxi.
• Important: If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let us know immediately, we need to let our partners know beforehand.
• This is a walking tour, guests with mobility issues please contact us immediately so we can accommodate.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
• All foodie tour guides are bi-lingual
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements or allergies at time of booking
• This tour is not designed for vegetarians
• A moderate amount of walking is involved (about 1.5 miles over 3 hours) and this tour is not wheelchair friendly
• Tours go out rain or shine
• Contact us directly via our website, phone or email if you have special needs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- All foodie guides are bi-lingual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or allergies at time of booking
- This tour is not vegetarian friendly
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (about 1.5 miles over 3 hours)
- Tours go out rain or shine, but in the event of a storm we will provide transportation or special accommodation
- Contact us directly via our website, phone or email if you have special needs
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.