- 8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
8 hours of tour to visit the Tequila´s Route, the tour begins in Plaza Guadalajara in front of the Catedral in Guadalajara´s down town at 11:00 am, its necesary to be there 15 minutes before, if you have booking yet, but it´s not, its necesary to be there 2 hours before.
Include: Transportation + guide + visit agave´s landscape + visit Tequila´s Destilery + Tequila´s Tasting + visit Tequila´s Magic Town + visit a special Restaurant (lunch it´s not included)
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Plaza Guadalajara in front of the Catedral, Hidalgo Ave. corner with Alcalde Ave.
Down Town of Guadalajara, Jalisco
You can look for it in googlemap at Visitando Jalisco or Visitando Jalisco Sucursal Independencia.
Open at 9:00 am
Plaza Guadalajara in front of Catedral
Hidalgo Ave. corner with Alcalde Ave.
We are going to visit a beautiful Artesanal Beer´s Factory, where you´re learn about its process, then we´ll visit a Tequila´s Destilery and learn about its process since the harvest to the tasting, after that we´ll take the meal and we´ll have a break into a beautiful Cave where the Tequila´s aged process start, finally we visit the Tequila´s Magic Town.
During the tour the guide its going to explain you all the details about process, costums and traditions.
11:00 am - 12:00 pm Guadalajara to Artesanal Beer´s Factory
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Visit Artesanal Beer´s Factory
1:00 pm - 1:30 pm Artesanal Beer´s Factory to Tequila´s Destilery
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm Tequila´s Destilery
2:30 pm - 3:00 pm Tequila´s Destilery to Restaurant in Tequila´s Town
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm Meal
4:00 pm - 4:15 pm Restaurant to Tequila´s Down Town
4:15 pm - 5:00 pm Free Time in Tequila´s Down Town
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm Tequila´s Down Town to Guadalajara
For meal it´s necesary considered bring cash
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.