- 3 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This package is great for those who are in Puerto Vallarta for 1 week. This package features three great rides around Banderas Bay. See Puente Horcones, Sayulita, Bucerias or Nuevo Vallarta and La Estancia or El Tuito. The price includes premium bike rental, 2 amazing lunches and transportation to/from your hotel in air conditioned comfort. These are Intermediate/Advanced rides. You must be comfortable riding in traffic.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
8am each day.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
After hotel pickup early in the morning each day, you will head to the meeting point where you'll receive all necessary equipment. You will get a Shimano 105 - 11 speed premium road bicycle rental, helmet (if required), plus snacks, hydration, and vehicle support where indicated. Please bring with you - your own clipless pedals, shoes, helmet, water bottles and your favorite cycling snacks.
You can choose which days you would like to have a guide accompany you on your 3 guided tours. On the rides, you will be doing lots of climbing and riding on roads with good pavement, one lane each way. You will start with a ride to Puente Horcones (Horcones Bridge). Ride number two will take you from Puerto Vallarta to the surfing town of Sayulita. If this distance is too long, an option to drive to Bucerías or Nuevo Vallarta and reduce the distance is included in the price. Your final ride will be a climbing day to La Estancia or El Tuito (your choice).
Your package includes two lunches and hotel drop-off.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All customers must sign a waiver before beginning their tour
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.