- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Thanks to the beauty and depth of the Banderas Bay, Riviera Nayarit is one of the top scuba diving destinations in Mexico.
Visibility and ideal water temperature have made both experts and beginners fall in love with the Bay of Banderas waters.
Located in the mouth of Banderas Bay are the beautiful Las Marietas Islands, about 30 min from La Cruz de Huanacaxtle.
Formed by volcanic activity over thousands of years, the islands are a nationally protected bird sanctuary, also providing shelter for countless marine species.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Snorkel gear included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- 2 immersions
- Use of dive equipment
- boat transport
- Entry/Admission - Bay of Banderas
- Entry/Admission - Punta De Mita
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Ave El Anclote 20, 63734 Punta de Mita, Nay., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
we offer daily departures, from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Meeting place is at our boat in the docks of La Marina de La Cruz.
The captain and the crew will give you all necessary instructions to get on board and take you on our dive tour to Marietas Island. After 20 minutes boat ride we will arrive to Marietas Island National park, one of the most beautiful destinations on your visit to riviera Nayarit.
We are recognized as PADI RESORT by the Professional Association of Dive Instructors (PADI) which stands for safety and quality. Our Padi instructor will give you the dive briefing and get you ready to enjoy one of the best underwater environment in Mexico.
You will see mantas puffer fish, eels and an amazing volcanic rock reef. This Island was made famous by Jack Ives Cousteau when he visit it in the early 70's.
Dive tour conditions:
Tanks 2 (certified divers)
Vessel: Mexican panga
Water temperature: 62-86 ° C F/17-30
Average visibility: 39 ft/12 m Depth: 25-75 m ft/7.5-23
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Important: Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg: asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.