- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is an alternative guided tour for visitors, students or locals who want to go beyond the standard tourist trails. Start the very best of nightlife in the hip neighborhood of Colonia Americana where you’ll meet options to have fun. This tour is all about socializing, not just drinking. You’ll be part of a friendly, like-minded crowd who all want to unwind, meet new people and enjoy a fantastic night out. All drinks and snacks are included in the ticket price.
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Led by an art historian
- Professional art historian guide
Kölsch Gastro Pub
Returns to a different departure point
This 2-hour tour will help you unwind while discovering the wonderful places for have fun in Guadalajara. The real adventures start in the communities where you will discover why natives love to live and drink in the Colonia Americana. Your tour guide provides you with feature maps, discounts, restaurant and accommodation recommendations for use in the Colonia Americana neighborhood. After the narrated Guadalajara tour, explore the Chapultepec Avenue and these inviting neighborhood streets with confidence. Enjoy helpful recommendations from your guide on the area’s full spectrum of attractions, sightseeing and restaurant offerings.
Tasting locations (subject to change):
• Demetria Hotel: Modern Boutique hotel in the artistic neighborhood (Established in 2011)
• Agüita: A bar where you’ll find mezcales and fusion cuisine (Established 2014)
• Kölsch Gastro: PubDiscover “gemutlichkeit” environment precise to taste beers from all around the world, with more than 200 brads. (Established en 2009)
• El Callejón De Los Rumberos: The place where afro-caribbean music and flavors take control over Colonia Americana (Established 2004)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- What to wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Cesar was fun to socialize with on the tour. We were exposed to a nice variety of pubs. Cesar provided interesting commentary on points of interest during our walks between pubs. We are very happy we took this tour.
Great pub crawl, particularly loved the Mezcal spot and ended up going back the following evening. The guide spoke wonderful English/French and Spanish. Would not hesitate to call up Caesar again if I were to go back to Guadalajara. Also met some other people on the tour and ended up going Salsa dancing, what a night! Thanks again.