- 60 to 90 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The best opportunity to get to learn a bit of the history of the food of Guadalajara and Jalisco. Mexico has one of the most diverse cuisines in the world that goes way beyond of that most people know and every region in the country has it own local ingredients, styles and history. This tour provides and intro of what the typical Mexican eats in the west of the country.
- Professional Tour Guide
- Food and Drinks there consumed
Plaza de Armas, Zona Centro, 44100 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
Av. Francisco Javier Mina MERCADO LIBERTAD, San Juan de Dios, 44360 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
Here in the biggest market in Latin America we stop at the most iconic food stands like, birria, seafood, menudo and many more.
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Mercado Libertad, Javier Mina y Calzada Independencia, Guadalajara 44100 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recomended for travelers with sensitive stomach
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.