- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We will be in the original and most traditional "Cantinas" of the historic center. Enjoy snacks and drinks typical of the region. In the “Cantinas” there is no discrimination; They are well known for their friendly and lively atmosphere. Inside you will hear regional music live or the famous jukebox. Tour the historic center at night, avoiding the heat of the day and you will be able to see and take pictures of the most important monuments and colonial buildings of the city. During the tour, your local guide will tell you the history, myths, and legends of each place. An essential tour if you have a few days to discover the culture, tradition, and gastronomy of the second largest city in Mexico.
- Alcoholic Beverages - 2 national beers or 1 Tequila in each place
- Snacks - Typical snack (chips, peanuts, churritos, seasonal fruit, cueritos, tostadas, fried tacos)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Guadalajara es Mexico
- Private transportation
Calle Prisciliano Sánchez 585, Zona Centro, 44100 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guadalajara es Mexico, Guadalajara, Guadalajara Metropolitan Area
Spend the night living experience of “Cantinas”, Mexican taverns that have a unique mix between the old and the modern, places full of culture and Mexican history. As a result of progress and industrialization in Mexico, the working class and the middle class emerged. Thanks to this, the cantinas emerged in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. These places were generally located in neo-colonial buildings in the areas of trade and commerce of that time, what we now know as the historical center. On this tour, you will walk through the historic center and visit the “Cantinas” that are frequented by the Tapatíos (word for Guadalajara citizens). Enjoy snacks and drinks typical of the region. In the “Cantinas” there is no discrimination; They are well known for their friendly and lively atmosphere. It is common to find a pianist playing or regional music bands like the “norteño” or “mariachi”; Of course, there is usually at least one person in the group who sings a cappella after a few good Tequilas.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.