- 6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Tequila… everybody knows! They make Tequila.
In this tour, you will find some of the secrets few people venture to discover, even when they are just a stone throw away. Sure, you’ll visit a beautiful distillery surrounded by the majestic Tequila Volcano and sip some excellent spirits. But, where the real fun starts is where the roads less traveled will take you.
The rest will be mostly the hand of Nature displaying her amazing rainbow of colors and features of the landscapes, like the 800 m. (2,624 ft.) Tequila Canyon and its blue-green fields of Agave Tequilana Weber, the bluest of agaves one of the few World Heritage vistas.
This is a royal trip to some of the most beautiful vistas in the region. What a better occasion than this tour to invite your closest friends and share the emotions, the experiences and the beauty of this road less traveled.
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at home.
You will experience the entire process of tequila making, from plant to bottle. Also, you will be able to sip the spirit directly from the still and taste the most distinctive drinks made in this site. Lunch included in the massive cavern restaurant.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.