- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an educational tasting assisted by a local expert. Learn about the history, raw materials and production processes of Mexican craft beer in a fun, social and friendly environment. Taste six different types of local and regional craft beers with their respective pairing and gourmet snacks. Clarify your doubts and concerns in the round of questions with our brewing expert and co-host Zaid Martinez. He will be present during the experience. Enjoy the atmosphere to meet and have a good time with the people of Guadalajara in a Pub with a variety of 30 different craft beers.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Six samples of craft beer
- Snacks - Gourmet mexican snacks (One for each beer sample)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Guadalajara es Mexico
- Private transportation
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
We will be inside Casa Híkuri Pub in an area specially prepared for the tasting. The place is known as the home of craft beer in Guadalajara. We also have an external terrace for smokers.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Guadalajara es Mexico, Guadalajara, Guadalajara Metropolitan Area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.