- 4 hours 40 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Half Day Fishing Trip – To North or South In Banderas Bay.
During a fishing expedition, local expertise on board makes the difference. Our friendly and bilingual crew is passionate about showing you the best fishing locations in the Bay of Banderas. With over 40 years of combined fishing experience and award-winning championships, our captain is the perfect guide whether first-time fishing, sport fishing or deep sea fishing.
- Bottled water
- Shimano & Penn International Fishing Equipment
- Live Bait
- Snacks - Power Bars
- Gps and Fish finder equipment
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Experimented Crew Captain & Sailor
- Toilet (Small one)
- Port Fee Tax
Av. Paseo de la Marina Sur 159l, Marina Vallarta, 48335 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
Come and discover this unique and beautiful little village in the south of the bay, the friendly people combined with the green & wildlife paradise place. It's perfect to explore and find a relaxing area to make a difference beyond the conventional city life.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.