- 6 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Hi! My name is Giancarlo and I´ve been studying the tequila process for the last 5 years and making tequila tours for more than 3 years. One day I quit my job at the lab, to become a conscious tequila and mezcal blogger.
I founded The Agave Experience with the goal of promoting the crafted drinks and food of my country to the world. Nowadays I do tastings in restaurants, blog in social media, talks in special events, etc.
My tequila tour is unique because:
I´m not just a tour guide, I'm a biologist who has been learning and experiencing the process for the last 4 years.
Currently studying to become a Maestro Tequilero.
A broad explanation of the process.
Premium service with breakfast, snacks, and meal included.
Private Crafted tequila tastings with parings in a VIP room
We only work with the local and family business, small production, big passion. Experience the art behind the process
Vegetarians and Vegans welcome, we can prepare any plate for you
- Breakfast - Tasty breakfast INCLUDED
- Lunch - Regional Food INCLUDED
- Snacks - Water, cold beer, cigarretes, peanuts, fruit INCLUDED
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Only crafted boutique tequilas
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick clients in any part of the metropolitan area of Guadalajara.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Guadalajara es Mexico, Paseo Del Hospicio 35-A Calle Plaza Tapatia 35, Guadalajara 44360 Mexico
Pick up and drop off from your hotel.
Pass By: Jose Cuervo Forum, Calle Jose Cuervo 124, Tequila 46400 Mexico
Walk around the main attractions of Tequila Town
Pass By: Minerva (La), Avenida Lopez Mateos y Avenida Vallarta, Guadalajara 44120 Mexico
Transportation to the Tequila tour.
Pass By: Tequila Herradura, Casa Herradura, Amatitan 445380 Mexico
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for children
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.