- 6 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hi! My name is Giancarlo and I´ve been studying the tequila process for the last 5 years and making tequila tours for more than 3 years. One day I quit my job at the lab, to become a conscious tequila and mezcal blogger and I founded The Agave Experience with the goal of promoting the crafted drinks and food of my country to the world.
My tour is unique:
I´m not just a tour guide, I'm a biologist who has been learning and experiencing the process for the last 4 years.
Currently studying to become a Maestro Tequilero.
Due to my master , I´m making a professional team with official knowledge, that will make an exceptional tour. 100% Trust.
A broad explanation of the process.
Premium service with breakfast, snacks, and meal included.
Private Crafted tequila tastings with parings in a VIP room.
We only work with the local and family business, small production, big passion.
Vegetarians and Vegans welcome, we can prepare any plate for you
Please read details on itinerary.
- Breakfast - Tasty breakfast INCLUDED
- Lunch - Regional Food INCLUDED
- Snacks - Water, cold beer, cigarretes, peanuts, fruit INCLUDED
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Only crafted boutique tequilas
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cava de Oro Ing. Alberto Pattida Hllo.
- Entry/Admission - Tequila Tres Mujeres
- Entry/Admission - Tequila Selecto de Amatitan
- Entry/Admission - Cantaritos el Güero
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick clients in any part of the metropolitan area of Guadalajara.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Minerva (La), Avenida Lopez Mateos y Avenida Vallarta, Guadalajara 44120 Mexico
Transportation to the Tequila tour.
Stop At: Cava de Oro Ing. Alberto Pattida Hllo., Carr. Guadalajara - Tepic, Tequila, Jal., Mexico
Premium tequilas in a VIP Cava
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Agave Fields / Fields Mundo Cuervo Agave, Tequila, Jalisco, Mexico
Agave fields from the region of Amatitan-Tequila, not exactly in Cuervo.
Stop At: Tequila Tres Mujeres, Carretera GDL-NOGALES KM 39, Amatitan 45380 Mexico
Beautiful cava and crafted tequila.
2 distilleries included on the tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tequila Selecto de Amatitan, Camino a la Villa SN, 45380 Amatitán, Jal., Mexico
Family-run distillerie, 2 distilleries included on the tour
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tequila, Tequila
30 minutes for shopping crafts
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cantaritos el Güero, Amatitán, Jalisco, Mexico
Regional crafted cocktail *optional on weekends.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for children
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.