- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We will go to your hotel or Airb & b in Guadalajara and we will bring you to Lienzo Charro where we will practice Charrería.
Once we arrive we could participate in the preparation of the charro, saddle the horses before learning to ride the charro style. Not only will learn from Charrería as a sport and no more.
Once we see your skills we can practice some of the 10 different versions of Charras that will give you an account and we will start being a Charro ... Are you ready?
- Private transportation
- Riding helmet
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Lienzo charro Charros de Jalisco
Campo Charro Jalisco, Av. Dr. Roberto Michel 577, Rincón de La Agua Azul, 44460 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up passengers from wherever they want as long as the place is inside the metropolitan area of Guadalajara.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lienzo charro Charros de Jalisco, Dr. R. Michel 577, Guadalajara 44198 Mexico
This is the place where whe whole tours will take place.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people allergic to dust
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.