- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the heart of Puerto Vallarta and capture its beauty in the form of seascapes street and travel photography.
In this 3 hour tour, we will cover three locations. Each stop will include a 10-15 min photo tutorial, demonstration or lecture and the remaining 30 mins getting hands-on assistance and feedback while taking photographs, so bring your cameras! You will learn long exposures, creative techniques for street photography, lighting tips, your camera specific questions will be answered and more!
Visit iconic Puerto Vallarta sites like the Malecon and Los Muertos Pier to learn how to create stunning seascapes using different camera settings and filters. A local farmers' market, Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish are some perfect opportunities for street photography.
Not only will you advance your photo knowledge but you will learn historical facts and points of interest of Puerto Vallarta with insider tips on what to see, where to eat and how to live like a local on your vacation!
- Lessons on Photographic Composition & White Balance
- Lessons on Long Exposures and Photographic Filters
- Travel Photography Tips and Techniques
- Handouts with Photographic Notes
- Safety Tips for Traveling with your Equipment
- Historical Facts and Points of Interest in Puerto Vallarta
- One on One time with the Instructor to get to know your Camera Better!
- Camera, Lens or Tripod Rentals
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
We will spend 2 hours of this workshop shooting seascapes on the beach of the Malecón, travel and street style images of the people and sculptures on the Malecón.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Malecon Boardwalk, Puerto Vallarta
We will spend 1 hour of the workshop shooting the architectural details of the church, as well as learning to shoot low light images inside the church when there is no service in session.
Duration: 1 hour
Location: The Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Puerto Vallarta
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.