- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the heart of Puerto Vallarta and capture its beauty in the form of seascapes, street, and travel photography.
In this 3-hour tour, we will cover three locations. Each stop will include a 10 to 15-minute photo tutorial, demonstration, or lecture and the remaining 30 minutes will be spent receiving hands-on assistance and feedback while taking photographs, so bring your cameras! You will learn long exposures, creative techniques for street photography, lighting tips, your camera specific questions will be answered, and more!
Visit iconic Puerto Vallarta sites like the Malecón to learn how to create stunning seascapes using different camera settings and filters. A local farmers' market and Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish are some perfect opportunities for street photography.
Not only will you advance your photo knowledge, but you will learn points of interest in Puerto Vallarta with insider tips on what to see, where to eat, and how to live like a local on your vacation!
- Lessons on Photographic Composition and White Balance
- Lessons on Long Exposures and Photographic Filters
- Travel Photography Tips and Techniques
- Handouts with with Important Information on Photography
- Safety Tips for Traveling with your Equipment
- Historical Facts and Points of Interest in Puerto Vallarta
- One-on-One time with the Instructor to Learn Your Camera Better!
- Camera, Lens or Tripod Rentals
Malecon, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
We will spend 2 hours of this workshop shooting seascapes on the beach of the Malecón, travel- and street-style images of the people and sculptures on the Malecón.
• Malecon Boardwalk, Calle Paseo Diaz Ordaz S/N Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
• The Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Calle Hidalgo, Puerto Vallarta 48290 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.