- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Multicolored visions, mouth-watering smells, ancient flavors and groundbreaking dishes await in markets, restaurants and street stalls all over Santa Tere.
We’ll take a walk through Guadalajara’s foodie paradise, where you will try over 10 samples of carefully selected Mexican food and drinks — some of which my family has been eating for generations.
Samples may include pozole, carne en su jugo, aguas frescas, birria, tejuino, fried quesadillas, multiple types of tacos, artisanal beer, and an interesting take on tortas ahogadas. Lots of Guadalajara flavor into one great meal that we’ll top off with a delicious dessert including jericallas, a traditional cacao drink and the best coffee in town.
Along the way, I will share the inside stories behind each bite to help you appreciate the flavors in a whole different light. All of this while you discover one of the most interesting neighborhoods in Guadalajara.
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Over 10 samples of carefully selected Mexican food and drinks. Samples may include pozole, carne en su jugo, birria, tejuino, fried quesadillas, multiple types of tacos, artisanal beer, and more.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SANTA TERE
We’ll take a walk through Guadalajara’s foodie paradise
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.