- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A fun cultural food tour stepped up a notch with a vacation photographer / foodie who will make sure to capture all the fun during the tour.
Great street eats with different taco stands additions all the time.
According to when you visit us, this food tour will include different stops, fun cultural facts, as well as food related to our big celebrations in Mexico like the Day of the Dead, Christmas (Mexican style), Tequila National Day, and more.
We love what we do and we want to keep the tour exciting and ever evolving.
If you are coming as a big group of 8+ a mini photo session and a mini tequila tasting will be included. This tour is the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion.
- Breakfast - All the food and drinks presented by your tour leader.
- 10 beautiful photos delivered as JPEGs whitin 7 days after your tour. Photos have small waterwark.
- Tour leader gratuities. No food orders to go.
Lázaro Cárdenas 179
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Romantic Zone Massage
We´ll go into the less touristy part of the Romantic Zone neighborhood.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Gluten free food tour
- Limited vegan options
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.