- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
One of the best colony of sea lions
Lots of fish
Great way to have fun while you do some excercise
- Professional guide
- Snacks - Granola bars and bottle of water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
PLAZA GALI, Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 36, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If you're a cruise ship passenger the directions for meeting point will be:
Once you arrive to the dock walk to the cruise ship terminal, cross it and you will be in plaza gali parking lot, just in front of Sandos finisterra hotel on the exit of the parking lot there is an OXXO (convinient store) we can meet you there.
Cabo San Lucas Port, Cabo San Lucas Marina
Returns to original departure point
Soak up the natural beauty and wildlife around the iconic peaks of El Arco on this 3-hour sup paddle and snorkeling tour from Los Cabos (includes round trip transportation). With expert guides leading the way, paddle right up to the rock formations and watch a colony of sea lions sunbathe. Enjoy an ever-changing underwater tableau of marine life. Schools of tropical fish swirl around as you snorkel near Pelican Rock. Cap off this memorable seeing Playa del Amor (Lover’s Beach) and if weather allowd us capture a beautifull views os Divorce beach from your paddle.
• Pelican Rock, Cabo marine protected area, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
• El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
• Divorce beach, Blvd. Paseo de La Marina, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
• Playa del Amor, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
• Bay of Cabo San Lucas, Website Link Does Not Work, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- As we know the weather is a factor that can lead us to modify our day, sometimes we will have to change location, re-schedule and / or cancel (the refund will be issued 100% in case of cancellation by us). You will be informed of the options and you will make the decision. Factors that could influence this are rain, high swell, wind and jellyfish.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.