- 120 to 150 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This activity offers you the possibility of enjoying a sensation of adrenaline and extreme adventure that fascinates those who perform it. With 10 Ziplines (Two lines, Double Safety) plus a suspension bridge in the Higuera Blanca Mountains, built to the highest safety standards, it offers the most spectacular view of the Bay, the Punta de Mita Peninsula and the Pacific, in addition to having one of the longest lines in the region with an approximate length of 1 kilometer and a high speed line with a length of 850 meters where I can reach a speed of up to 75 kilometer per hour.
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup (Palladium and Iberostar)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Vista Paraíso Office (Plaza Los Amores in Bucerias)
Palladium lobby hotel.
Iberostar Lobby hotel.
Vista Paraíso Office (Sayulita)
9:00 am, 12:00 pm, 3:00 pm, Monday- Saturday.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hop-on hop-off tour with stops near cruise port
The return is made to the hotel where you are staying.
Enjoy a complimentary pick-up and transfer from one of our 6 collection points along the board bay of one of our urvan with A / C.
1.- Collage Disco (For those who are staying in the Puerto Vallarta area) the transportation time is 70 minutes.
2.-Oxxo Flamingos (For those who are staying in Nuevo Vallarta) the transportation time is 50 minutes.
3.-Plaza Los Amores Office (For those who are staying in Mezcales, Bucerías and Cruz de Huanacaxtle) the transportation time is 40 min. 4.-Lobby of the hotel Palladium (another 5 USD of transportation is charged) the time of the transportation is of 25 min.
5.-Lobby of the Iberostar hotel (another 5 USD is charged for transportation) The transportation time is 10 min.
6.- Sayulita Office (For those who are staying in Sayulita and San Pancho) the transportation time is 30 min.
Upon arriving at our facilities received a brief explanation of what was the route and the safety measures, once the instructions are available Ready to climb one edge of our 4x4 vehicle to take to the top of the hill, where to start a descent in the 10 ziplines to the ranch.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.