- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
7 hours in Paradise: Departing from La Cruz Marina at 9:00 AM CST - Returning at 4:00 PM CST
"Yelapa is probably my favorite destination in Banderas Bay. It has everything: scenic views, amazing wildlife, gorgeous beaches, quaint village, spectacular waterfalls, and not to mention all of our awesome activities and amenities for you to enjoy. "- Gil
Some of ChicaFun WATERSLIDES awesome amenities include:
• Hammocks • 4 bathrooms • 2 water slides • Plenty of shade • Great sound system • Pure comfort • comfy pillows & cushions • Snorkeling & equipment • Beautiful sun tanning area • Great dance floor with pole • Open Bar – no house brands • Fishing area with fishing gear • Kayak with all the safety gear • 2 fresh water showers to rinse off • Paddle boards & large water tubes • Lounge nets for sun & splashing water • Delicious Fresh, Seasonal Food – Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks. This Tour is limited to 15 Guests per booking if you'd like to book more than 15, please make another booking.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Breakfast - Continental Breakfast with a wide variety of hot & cold Beverages.
- Lunch - A choice of fresh seasonal options, including Vegetarian,Vegan or Gluten Free Options.
- Snacks - A delicious assortment of fresh, seasonal snacks including our world famous guacamole.
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- All activities
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Yelapa Waterfalls
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1. Chica Locca Marina, Av de la Langosta M1, Marina, 63734 Nay., Mexico
2. Sayulita, Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yelapa Waterfalls, Yelapa, Costalegre
7-Hours in Paradise: Departing from La Cruz Marina at 9:00 AM CST - Returning at 4:00 PM CST. "Yelapa, is probably my favorite destination in Banderas Bay. It has everything: scenic views, amazing wildlife, gorgeous beaches, quaint village, spectacular waterfalls, and not to mention all of our awesome activities and amenities for you to enjoy. "- Gil - Our 7-Hour Chica Locca Adventure to Yelapa on the ChicaFUN WATERSLIDES begins when you meet the boat at our Chica Locca Pier at the Marina RIviera Nayarit, located at La Cruz de Huanacaxtle on Yacht club M-1.,at least 15 minutes (8:45 AM CST) before our 9:00 AM CST departure time.
Once on board, you will be served a delicious continental breakfast as we set sail to Yelapa.
The exciting cruise to Yelapa is a 2-hour ride with an escapade along the way to one of our many secluded spots for snorkeling. There, you can also enjoy swimming, fishing, Kayaking, or any of our other awesome activities provided as part of every ALL INCLUSIVE Chica Locca Boat Tour. Plan on seeing plenty of Humpback Whales, Dolphins and other incredible wildlife playing, dancing and performing for our Chica Locca guests along the way. Whale season runs from December 8th until March 31st. Dolphins are with us year round.
After about 45 minutes of fun on the water, it's time to enjoy some fresh, seasonal snacks and refreshing beverages as we take a quick ride to Yelapa.
ABOUT OUR YELAPA ADVENTURE
Nestled in the southernmost cove of the worlds 7th largest bay, at the foot of the majestic mountains of the Sierra Madre Occidental, lies the peaceful village of Yelapa, Jalisco, Mexico. The word “Yelapa” is of Purepecha origin and means “place where waters become a pond or come together.”
Chica Locca Tours has made Yelapa a regular stop for our guests who would like to experience this gorgeous location, which happens to our owner Gil’s favorite destination.
Yelapa might be a quiet fishing village but there is a thriving art community as well.
It’s tranquility and privacy make it the perfect place for many Writers and Artists from around the world. The village is quaint, the life is simple, the surrounding beauty irresistible, and many foreigners have made it their permanent home, and enjoy the daily inspiration of the sea, nature, and mountains.
Once arriving in Yelapa you can choose your activities: stay on the boat and play with the all the toys that Chica Locca offers, enjoy catching some sun on the deck, or depart and explore the village to find mementos and keepsakes of your adventure. There are numerous restaurants along the beach, however the Chica Locca always serves a fresh, seasonal lunch to our guests.
Yelapa’s beach is covered in a blanket of golden sand and is a superb place to swim, snorkel and relax. For many years, the tiny fishing village of Yelapa was a getaway of Bob Dylan, Dennis Hopper, and other cosmic caballero types who gathered in search of lonely beaches, good tequila, and quiet tranquility.
For nature lovers, Yelapa has an abundance of wildlife. The thick and beautiful jungle is home to all species of creatures, parrots, land crabs, frogs, scorpions, iguanas, many different birds. You’ll see a lot of insects, including the flashes of the firefly’s romantic calls, you will see bats flying around eating of the abundant insect population, crabs that come out of their underground caves to find food by the streams and on the beach, birds, crickets, cicadas, toads and frogs that chant incessantly, the sound of the jungle is varied, constant and fascinating
You can join one of our experienced guides on a walking tour to the waterfalls, or you can rent a horse if walking is not your speed (separate fee applies).
The scenic and informal path to the falls is about a 30 – 45 minutes and crosses through the small village. We will wind our way through the village, which has, schools, houses, and lots of friendly locals.
Eventually, we will arrive at a breathtaking 150-foot waterfall, where we can swim in the cool waters to our heart’s content or explore its hidden coves and other treasures.
You can return to the boat anytime you like. Transportation will be provided back and forth at your request, so you are in control of your schedule while visiting Yelapa. Our length of stay in Yelapa Bay is approximately 3 hours before we cruise back to La Cruz Marina to end the tour.
Chica Locca Tours in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico offers an unforgettable experience with every luxury you would imagine. This is a unique and memorable way to enjoy your vacation and enjoy Banderas Bay with family and friends.
Chica Locca Tours is a Family owned and operated charter. Gil, the owner travels with us on many tours to ensure that every guest has a great time.
Experience the adventure of Banderas Bay...the Chica Locca Way!
Duration: 7 hours
Pass By: Chica Locca Tours
ARE YOU READY FOR THE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME? CHICA LOCCA TOURS ARE THE BEST ALL-INCLUSIVE TOURS IN THE BAY! We offer a wide variety of tours that will guarantee exceed your expectations like: group or private tours, day and sunset tours, and destination or open tours anywhere in the Bay including top destinations like Marietas and Yelapa! Our all-inclusive tours come with unlimited food and drinks, delicious continental breakfast, catered lunch, snacks including ceviche, salads, pasta, vegetarian and gluten-free options. Additional options for those with specific allergies and restrictions. Our open bar serves a variety of beverages from water, coffee, juices and sodas to cocktails like margaritas and pina coladas. We have a great selection of beer, wine and tequila as well! We have tons of onboard experiences like waterslides, a banana water tube, kayaks, fishing gear, snorkeling, stand up paddle boarding, diving, whale watching, exploring hidden beaches and SO MUCH MORE!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian, Vegan & Gluten Free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.