- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Los Arcos is an excellent dive site for both experienced and not so experienced divers. It is a protected area with in general bigger sealife such as eagle rays, lobsters, eels, turtles, octopuses as this is the deepest point of the bay (max depth 130 ft)
We include two tank dives from the boat!
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of dive equipment
- 2 tank dives
- Boat transport
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Del Mar 31, Gaviota, 63732 Cruz de Huanacaxtle, Nay., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
We gather at 8.30 am at our boat in the docks of La Cruz to set off and enjoy a 40 min boat ride in which we cross the Bay of Banderas. We take you with our profesional dive instructor out to explore this jewel of the Bay in two tank dives.
Los Arcos is one of Mexico´s most popular marine reserves; it is a cluster of granite Islands that perch out of the water in the southern part of the Bay. You can discover the thrill of diving in the Devil´s Canyon and El Bajo, the fascinating underwater moutain range while witnessing the abundant lobster, octopus, rays, eels morays and a lot of other marine life!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- All passenger shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.