- 120 to 150 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Can you imagine making your way to the top of the highest hill in the south of Punta de Mita; where you will be able to enjoy the peacefulness of the surroundings and the amazing view of the landscape?.¡Come and live the experience with us at Vista Paraíso! Our specializec guides will take you for a hike at the CERRO DEL MONO, where you will be able to climb the heights of the hill while discovering giant tropical trees and listen to the sounds of multiple endemic and migratory birds. This natural and historic heritage is part of the Sierra Madre Occidental which is noted for its high biodiversity and endemic species. Once at the top, the panoramic view will totally leave you speechless.
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup (Palladium and Iberostar)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Vista Paraíso Office (Plaza Los Amores in Bucerias)
Palladium lobby hotel.
Iberostar Lobby hotel.
Vista Paraíso Office (Sayulita)
9:00 am, 12:00 pm, 3:00 pm, Monday- Saturday.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hop-on hop-off tour with stops near cruise port
The return is made to the hotel where you are staying.
Enjoy a complimentary pick-up and transfer from one of our 6 collection points along the bay aboard one of our urban with A / C.
1.- Disco Collage (Transportation time is 70 minutes).
2.-Oxxo Flamingos (Transportation time is 50 minutes).
3.-Plaza Los Amores Office (transportation time is 40 min.
4.-Lobby of the hotel Palladium (additional 5 USD is charged for transportation) the time of transportation is 25 min.
5.-Lobby Iberostar hotel (will be charged 5 USD for additional transportation) the time of transportation is 10 min.
6.- Sayulita Office (For those who are staying between Sayulita and San Pancho) the time of transportation is 30 min.
When you arrive at our facilities, you will receive a brief explanation of the route and the security measures, once you have the instructions, you will be ready to board your 4x4 vehicle to take it to the foot of the hill, where we will start the to
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.