- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Aquaventuras Park Vallarta is one of the most amazing tourist attractions in the area and the favorite among locals. With this ticket, you will enjoy a day full of fun with your family and friends with plenty of adventure, entertainment and nature. Aquaventuras Park Vallarta is located in Nuevo Vallarta, just a few minutes away from Puerto Vallarta.
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Instant Confirmation
- Parking Fees
- Meal (if option is selected when booking)
- Lockers and Inner Tubes (Available for an additional cost of $40.00 pesos)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- New attractions: Zip line, Challenge and Wall Climber (Available for an additional cost)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Aquaventuras Park Vallarta
Visit: Aquaventuras Park, Nuevo Vallarta, Pacific Coast
Live a full day at Aquaventuras Park in the Mexican Pacific Sea, one of the most amazing Vallarta tourist attractions. You will find tons of fun for all your family members with different entertaining and educational attractions.
Feel the emotion and speed of its 10 water slides, enjoy a fresh ride along the "Calm River" and jump in the spectacular toboggans. Kids will have great moments in their playground while their parents enjoy the swimming pool area so the entire family can have a great time.
And last, but not least, you will be amazed with the Sea Lions show as you laugh out loud while you learn some interesting facts about these beautiful marine mammals.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The park is located 15 minutes from the dock by taxi and 10 minutes from the airport
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to enter is 4 years
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Just dont waste your time, even at opening time the park is not available to use there are people maintaining the paint work and the main pool were not cleaned out from the previous day.
I just dont think you should go to a place like this if your on holiday, stick to the local beach.