- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you are looking for the real experience to breathe underwater for first time this is your best option. While this is not a scuba certification course, this is a quick and easy introduction of about 4 hours to what it takes to explore the underwater world!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Full gear
- 1 tank-dive in the National Park
- Cooled drinks
- Professional guide EN/ES
- Transport by boat - 27 feet Panga with roof
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Ave El Anclote 20, 63734 Punta de Mita, Nay., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
You will start a 1-hour training which is an introduction in easy waters on board with professional PADI instructors who will teach you the basics about scuba diving: how to use your gear, safety guidelines and tips to get comfortable with the equipment. You can take your time to get used to breathing underwater, and when you feel ready to have a real dive experience, you will be taken out for a real dive in the best dive spots!
In small groups (max 4 beginners per instructor) we introduce you to the underwater sea life of Marietas Island on a dive up till 12m ; Explore the National Park with tons of colored fish, coral reef and great visibility. A memorable experience guaranteed!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children (min. 10 years old) must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.