- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Come and join on this half day trip from Punta Mita. It doesn't matter if it is your first time fishing or you are an experienced fisherman. With your guide on this tour, you will have a wonderful trip in the Pacific Ocean waters.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Bottled water
- Specially trained, bilingual and experienced Captain and Deckhands
- High Quality fishing gear
- Fish Cleaning
- HD photography and videos by GO PRO
- Drinks (bottled water, Gatorade, sodas, juice)
- Snacks (power bars, fruits selection and cookies)
- Safety gear (life jackets and marine first aid kit)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if not staying in specified hotels)
Pickup from the following hotels: Four Seasons Punta Mita, St Regis Resort Punta Mita, Punta Mita Guest and Residents
Other Punta de Mita, Sayulita, San Pancho and Puerto Vallarta guests will meet at the diving office in Punta de Mita.
8am or 2pm
This adventure is the perfect option for families looking to have a fun day at sea with a friendly aproach to fishing as well as for experienced fishermen targeting trophy fish that lives in these waters.
The abundance of reefs and underwater structures around Punta Mita creates the perfect ground to practice any art of fishing like trolling, jigging, casting or live baiting. On this tour, you will learn about great techniques and be able to see and catch all types of fish with the main species being Mahi-mahi, Roosterfish, Snappers,African Pompano, Mackerels and Jacks. During the tour, you will enjoy a fresh ceviche made by the crew with the first fish that you catch.
At the end of the expedition, your fishing guide will cut and clean the fish so you can take it home or to any of the local restaurants to enjoy a wonderful local meal.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code: We recommend bringing hat, towels, bathing suit and sunscreen lotion
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.