- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
No experience is required to climb the third largest monolith in the world, which is located in the magic village of Bernal, Queretaro - Mexico
The town of Bernal is a small place, but you can take advantage of your weekend. From all corners you will be able to appreciate the majestic Peña de Bernal that according to count is loaded with energy. Your tour includes all equipment, transport and a professional guide.
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - The Pena of Bernal
Aventuras Denali, Paseo Río Grande 105, Arquitos, 76048 Santiago de Querétaro, Qro., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
The tour starts at 8am with hotel pickup in Queretaro. You will then go on a 45-minute drive to Bernal where you will receive your climbing equipment and will be briefed on the tour.
Then, you will hike for about 30-minutes to the chapels and practice rappelling. Once you arrive at the summit, you will start descending in a rappel.
After finishing the climb you can take advantage and enjoy the local gastronomy, such as gorditas (ball of dough flattened corn and stuffed with meat or vegetables or visit some vineyards are around the magical village of bernal. (Not included). Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wear sportswear and sunglasses
- Minimum age 8 years old
- Note: We recommend wearing comfortable shoes, especially if you plan to climb the rock. The weather in spring and summer is hot during the day, but usually refreshes at night. In winter it can get quite cold even in the daytime.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.