- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a day trip from Queretaro in which you'll explore important towns and cities and travel through time to learn about the independence history of Mexico. You will visit Dolores Hidalgo town, Atotonilco and San Miguel de Allende. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off and a professional guide.
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation from hotels in Queretaro City
- Admission fees to Museo Casa Allende, Casa Miguel Hidalgo, La Alohondiga an furicular
- Food and Beverages
- Optional Gratuities
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation is available from and to most centrally located Queretaro hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
Return to the original departure point.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic Center of Santiago de Queretaro, Queretaro City 76000 Mexico
With this tour you will travel through the time in order to know the independence history of Mexico.
Our First stop is in Dolores Hidalgo; a small and beautiful colonial town that is now a National Heritage site. This Magical Town was the cradle of country´s most emblematic patriotic act: Independence. Every old building and street has its histories and legends.
You will explore the house of Miguel Hidalgo; a Catholic priest named by the Mexicans as Father of the fatherland. You will know how Hidalgo took the standard of the Virgen Guadalupe as symbol of Mexican War of Independence.
After that, you will discover the route of the insurgents, in Atotonilco. There, you will find the America Sistine Chapel.
Finally, we will visit to San Miguel de Allende. In 2008 UNESCO recognized San Miguel de Allende as World Heritage of Humanity sites, due to its cultural and handicrafts diversity, buildings and monuments of great historical importance, which contribute culturally and architecturally to the Mexican Baroque style, as well as because of its importance during Mexico´s battle for Independence from Spanish Empire. You will admire its narrow cobblestone streets, leafy courtyards, fine architectural details and ostentatious interiors; San Miguel de Allende is definitely the most beautiful town in Mexico.
Duration: 10 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring comfortable clothe, walking shoes, cash for personal expenses and camera.
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Roundtrip transportation is available from and to most centrally located Queretaro hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.