- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Many adventures in one day! Fly over the Sierra Madre on board a thrilling 9 zip-lines circuit, explore the quaint and colonial town of La Noria on ATV, and discover the exquisite taste of a traditional mezcal at Vinata "Los Osuna".
- Roundtrip transportation to hotels. (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area).
- Bottled Water
- Safety Equipment
- Extras and tips (optional)
Traveler pickup is offered
Combo: Canopy + ATV Tour is the ideal adventure for adrenaline’s lovers. Explore Mazatlan’s wonderful sceneries with a quiet walk along Sierra Madre paths and, upon arrival almost to the top, be amazed by its panoramic views from above, with an exciting 9 zip-lines canopy tour.
Once on land, and always with the support of experienced guides, you can choose between do rappel or continue to your next adventure. Drive an ATV at full speed through the paths around the colonial town of La Noria, and enjoy the amazing landscapes formed by mountains and lush vegetation.
After a short break for lunch, you will end the day with an interesting tour by the mezcal factory "Los Osuna", where you will find the traditional way of its production and how this very Mexican beverage comes out from blue agave pineapple. And if this were not enough, you can taste some of the best mezcal and, if you wish, you can also take to home one... or two.
Tour by 9 zip-lines circuit through the Sierra Madre.
Tour vinata Los Osuna’s mezcal factory, at Mazatlan, with tasting
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All participants must be able to walk 15 minutes uphill and have the ability to climb a 20 foot ladder unassisted.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or travelers with heart problems, epilepsy, balance problems, asthma, back, neck, or shoulder problems.
- Maximum weight: 275lbs.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.