- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The three islands of Mazatlán are considered one of the most iconic symbols of the region. They are at once an interesting ecological study and a fantastic recreational space, thanks to their natural attributes and terrain. The islands were named according to the main species that inhabit or once inhabited them: Birds, Deer and Wolves.
The largest and most popular island is Isla de Venados (Deer Island), located right in the middle of the three. It has the most extensive beach and is the best place in Mazatlan to practice snorkeling, thanks to small waves and crystal clear waters. Isla de Venados is ideal for swimming, jet skiing, banana boating, paddle surfing and also for hiking and exploring on land. With an impressive view of the coast of Mazatlan and the surrounding area, you’ll fall in love with the natural beauty and unique perspective that Isla de Venados offers. Don’t miss it!
- Bottled water - Water and juice
- Snacks - Fruit, and honey bran
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of Kayaking equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lycra with UV protection
- Dry bags
Traveler pickup is offered
Introduction to the use of kayak and snorkel
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The maximum weight in the individual kayak is 102 kg (225 pounds) and in the double 192 kg (425 pounds)
- Minimum age allowed 6 years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.