- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit the most colonial areas of Mazatlan! Explore a traditional brick factory next to Presido River, and follow the path upon arrive to Malpica and Concordia villages. Finally, reach to Copala where you can walk among cobble stone streets and admire many important landmarks.
- Transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area
- Bilingual guide,
- Three beverages (bottled water, soda, or beer)
- Lunch with one drink included.
- Bottled water
- Tips and souvenirs.
Traveler pickup is offered
Discover Mazatlan’s most colonial side! Copala Colonial Tour is a traditional and colorful journey. Begin visiting a traditional rustic brick factory, next to Presidio River. Then, reach to Malpica village, famous by its artisanal mosaic tiles, and then arrive to Concordia, where you can admire its handmade and rustic furniture.
Upon arrival to Copala, you will discover why this traditional mining town, founded 400 years ago on Sierra Madre’s hills, is ideal to have an encounter with a piece of Mexico’s traditions and culture. Admire its magnificent sceneries of cobbled streets and houses decorated with flowers; visit the city museum, explore a silver mine and the colonial church of San Jose.
Finally, enjoy a Mexican-style lunch at "Alejandro's" restaurant and taste the famous banana pie and coconut dessert.
• Visit a rustic brick factory
• The village of Malpica and Concordia
• Exlpre the city museum
• Silver mine, and Church of San Jose
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes, hat and bring an umbrella to sun protection. Bring biodegradeable sunscreen, camera, and cash for souvenirs or additional expenses.
- This tour operates with 6 travelers as minimum.
- Subject to change due to availability.
- Due the transportation does not have access for travelers with physical disabilities, if it is necessary, they must bring a foldable wheelchair.
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.