- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Become a humpback whale investigator for a day! Join our team of marine biologists, who will show you everything about the life and conservation of this magnificent species that arrives to the coasts of Mazatlan each year.
- Transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlán area
- Bilingual guides
- Explanation about humpback whale and its conservation.
- Bottled water
- Soft drinks
- Hydrophone on board.
- Souvenirs, tips (optional) and transportation back to your hotel (available for an additional charge per person)
Traveler pickup is offered
Do not miss this fantastic opportunity to meet these giants of the sea! Join the team of biologists and assist with their research to support the conservation programs of humpback whales that arrive annually to the Mazatlan coast.
During this unforgettable adventure, you will see these beautiful marine mammals up close while they are playing among the waves and jumping at a short distance from the boat. Do not forget to have your camera ready to capture this fascinating encounter!
For your convenience and safety, this tour operates in small groups and always in adherence to environmental laws. The Whale Quest Expedition is an adventure that you will never forget!
*Humpback whale watching expedition
*Learn about humpback whale behavior
*Hydrophone on board to listen whales’ songs
*Proceeds of this tour support local marine life monitoring and conservation programs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, and cap or hat. Bring biodegradable sunscreen, camera, and cash for souvenirs, tips or extra expenses. If you suffer from motion sickness, please take your precautions.
- This tour is designed for groups of 4 or 5 travelers in one boat; therefore, a minimum of 4 paying adults is required. Due to security policies, children under 6 years old are not allowed on this tour. This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or travellers with neck or back problems.
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.