- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Let the adrenaline flow with this exciting all-terrain adventure! Discover the marvelous landscapes of the mountainous area of Mazatlan aboard an ATV, and be amazed by its great diversity of flora and fauna.
- Round trip air-conditioned transportation
- Safety equipment
- Bottled water
Traveler pickup is offered
Come and experience the excitement and adrenaline of riding ATV's in stunning surroundings with this tour. Our experts will show you how to handle the vehicles then it's off you go with the guides to test your skills and discover the natural beauty of the trails. Ride through this mountainous area with lush tropical forest that is home to a variety of interesting wildlife. Have a blast on this nature trail with a difference!
• Drive an ATV through the paths of Mazatlan’s mountainous region
• Visit La Noria town
• Tequila shots at La Vinata distillery
Wear light and comfortable clothing that can get dirty and closed-toe shoes. Bring camera, biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent, and cash for souvenirs, tips or extra expenses. To avoid the unwanted attention of bugs, it is recommended to not use perfume or toiletries before the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- To avoid the unwanted attention of bugs, it is recommended to not use perfume or toiletries before the tour.
- Maximum weight: 275 lbs
- Minimum age to drive is 17 years.
- Participants should be in good physical health.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.