- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a fantastic day of sightseeing around the area of El Rosario and visit it's famous gold altar.
- Transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area
- Bilingual guide,
- Complimentary drink (soft drink, water or beer)
- Bottled water
- Lunch and tips (optional)
Traveler pickup is offered
El Rosario was once the richest town in northwest Mexico, famous for its gold altar in the Temple of Our Lady of Rosario, said to be worth over one million dollars.
Enjoy the scenic route south of Mazatlan before arriving at the village and marveling at the unique gold shrine of the temple.
You will also visit the museum of the famous Mexican singer Lola Beltran, the ruins of an antique church, the market, Spanish cemetery and handmade pottery area of "El Tablon Viejo", on this fantastic day of exploration.
* Golden altar of the church Nuestra Señora de El Rosario
* Spanish Pantheon
* The local market and the area known as "El Tablón Viejo"
* Lola Beltrán Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear light clothing, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, and cap or hat; if you prefer it, you can bring an umbrella for sun protection. Bring camera, biodegradable sunscreen, and cash for meals, souvenirs or extra expenses.
- This tour operates with minimum 8 travelers. Meal is not included but there is an option payable in a local restaurant.
- Due the transportation does not has access for travelers with physical disabilities, if it is necessary, they must bring an foldable wheelchair.
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.