- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The insular areas (islands, islets, and rocks), of the Gulf of California, represent approximately 50% of the insular territory of Mexico and in this route you will be able to know the most important ones for Sinaloa, the ones that are located in front of the port of Mazatlan.
On board of a high-speed semi-rigid boat we will cross the bay while discovering different islands, islets, rocks and beaches that give us the perfect opportunity to take an amazing photograph while our expert guides share the history, geology and life of each one.
During our tour we will be accompanied by different types of birds - gulls, frigates, ducks, among many other species, as well as dolphins, turtles and with a bit of luck stingrays. This tour is like a carnival of marine life!
- Bottled water - Water, juice and soda
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour along the bay in a high speed semi-rigid boat
- Encounters with marine life
- Snacks - Fruit and honey bran cookies
- Entry/Admission - Marina Mazatlán Golf Course
Traveler pickup is offered
Arrival to the navy
Welcome and start of the tour
Tour in a high speed semi-rigid
Whale and marine fauna watching
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to the nature of the tour we do not have sanitary services on board.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.