- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
What we know today as the Mazatlan Lighthouse, one of the highest natural lighthouses in the world, is settled in what once was an island.
It was in the year of 1828 when the Island of Crestón began to be used for maritime signaling the port of Mazatlán and until 1930 when the necessary work was done to unite this body of land separated from the port by the breakwater as we know it today.
With a length of 641 meters, 321 meters wide and an altitude of 157 meters, the Mazatlan Lighthouse offers the ideal place to enjoy a 360 degree view of the bay landscapes.
The perfect place to take photos of the nearby islands and the city!
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Digital visit certificate
- Digital Photos
- Entry/Admission - El Faro Lighthouse
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Learn about Mazatlan history and enjoy the best views of the nearby islands and the city!
Duration: 2 hours
Location: El Faro Lighthouse, Mazatlan, Pacific Coast
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Cesar picked us up at our hotel and escorted us to the lighthouse with a mini tour of Mazatlan (due to a bike rally making travel on Malecon diverted). Water and snacks were provided plus fees/BR visit and a personal guide thru the sights as we climbed the 322 steps. Reminded me of Sabino Canyon as passed many families on the same trek to a beautiful overview of Mazatlan and the surrounding ocean (glass bridge). All in all a wonderful experience with a bit of exercise, breathing in that ocean air!